- The “ventilate” message just means that an air bubble has been created inside the machine.
- The “water button” is the top, left button on the keypad.
- Firstly, check that there is water in the water tank (back left hand side of machine).
- Push the water button and let the water run until the Ventilate message goes.
- Push the water again to stop the water flowing
- If this does not fix the problem, try turning the machine off for a couple of minutes (to reset the message).
If the problem persists, call PureBean on 1300 131 142.