- The machine has an automatic coffee counter and after 30 shots of coffee, the machine requires the dreg draw to be emptied (regardless of when the draw was last emptied).
- The dreg draw is on the front right hand side of the machine, and sits above the drip tray.
- Firstly, remove the drip tray. This will have liquid in it so take it carefully. Empty drip tray and perhaps give it a rinse.
- Then take out dreg draw and empty contents.
- Take at least 15 seconds to do this so that the counter resets itself.
If the problem persists, contact PureBean on 1300 131 142.