– Water leaking from underneath the water tank can be caused by a few different reasons.
– Over filling the tank or spilling the water will give the impression that there is a leak underneath. Remove tank and dry thoroughly.
– Foreign objects underneath the tank will cause a leak because the tank’s seal is not sitting down tightly enough. Ensure that there are no beans or any sort of foreign object under the tank and/or in the tank feet holes.
– Water in the tank feet hole will also raise the tank and not allow a tight seal. Use paper towel to dry the feet holes thoroughly.
– If the problem persists, call PureBean on 02 9907 3318