1. The brew unit is on the right hand side of the coffee machine. Open this door.
2. Pull out the drip tray (marked as “A” in the diagram)
3. Pull out the dreg draw (marked as “B” in the diagram)
4. Pull out the brew unit (marked as “C”) by depressing the tab marked “Press”, and pulling the handle.
5. Check to make sure that the brew unit is sitting on rails (marked as “D” correctly).
6. Push the brew unit in gently but firmly till you hear it ‘click’ into place.
7. Any further problems, contact PureBean on 02 9907 3318.